Introducing new Blog Series: Common QuickBooks Terms
When using QuickBooks, there are terms used that their meaning may not be evident to everyone. This blog series called common QuickBooks terms will introduce the most common terms that our clients have asked us what they mean. Also covered are tips and processes related to each.
Terms we are going to cover are:
- Undeposited funds/income chart of accounts
- Unclassified/not specified columns showing on reports
- Uncategorized and ask my accountant chart of accounts
- Cash basis and accrual basis reporting
- Retained earnings and opening balance equity chart of accounts
Initially this is a 5 part series that will publish every day this week, starting tomorrow. So many other terms, so may do another soon!