Trust Bookkeeping Services
Virtual Bookkeeping Services works with IFS to provide after the fact bookkeeping services to their tax clients. If you are not a client of IFS, please use this link.
About Virtual Bookkeeping Services
- We provide worry-free, hassle-free outsourced bookkeeping since 2008.
- We are a team of QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors who are certified in Quickbooks and are part of the Elite support group with Intuit.
- We service over 70 businesses in the United States.
- We come highly recommended and can provide references upon request.
After the Fact Bookkeeping Services
- We use QuickBooks Online for the accounting software. If you are already using Desktop, that’s ok too.
- The client provides us “view only” banking access to help facilitate the bookkeeping.
- We utilize chart of accounts specialized for trust accounting provided by IFS.
- Choose once per month, or once a week service – We work behind the scenes recording the activity from all banking sources via the online banking module in QuickBooks Online.
- Once a month, we reconcile all accounts and confirm everything is categorized accurately.
- Once a month after the books are closed, we provide timely and accurate financial reports to keep you informed on the financial health of the company and ensures that your tax filings are made timely.
- Prices start at $500 per month.
To get the process started and receive a quote, please fill out this form.