Virtual Bookkeeping Services offers non-profit accounting services for businesses, foundations, charities, membership organizations and other 501(c)3 entities.
Here are some of the not for profit specific services we offer:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual accounting services
- Setup of the chart of accounts to best reflect a non-profit’s needs
- Permanently restricted, temporarily restricted, and Board designated revenue recognition
- Donation, grant, and other revenue recognition adherence to GAAP
- Tracking and release of restricted revenue
- Functional expense allocations
- Programmatic and grant allocations
- Reporting on grants and restricted revenue
- Management of the annual audit
- Assistance in preparing materials for the 990
- Assistance in preparing materials for the 990-T
- Assistance with charitable registration filings
To find out more information and get a quote, please start by filling out the NFP questionnaire. After received, we will reach out to you for a call to discuss.